1. Is H2H Non-GMO, Cruelty Free, Hypoallergenic, and Vegan?
- Yes! It is our mission to maintain responsibility and sustainability in everything we do, so we only use the safest, purest, and natural ingredients!
2. What are the ingredients, and how are they different than other brands?
- Bars of Hope contain a strong 5 oil base including RSPO Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, and Olive Oil all blended together through the age-old cold process. We then mix in responsibly sourced African Botanicals for gentle exfoliation, and add in our refreshing scents with natural essential oils. No other bar on the market contains the same amount of premium ingredients, or can say they are 100% chemical free.
3. I don't even use bar soap! Why should I switch?
- Bar soap offers specialty healing benefits unique to the fusion cycle triggered during the cold process. They also last longer than liquid soaps where half the bottle ends up down the drain, are easier to use (no loofah required!), and allow you to feel the lather directly on your skin!
4. What does it mean to become a Soap-Scriber?
- When you sign up to become an H2H Soap-Scriber, you’ll never have to worry about running out of the goodness! We’ll make sure you have your favorite scent delivered right to your door every month, and we’ll even give you an extra free bar just for signing up! Click here to subscribe now!
5. What is your return / exchange policy?
- Due to the nature of our products, we cannot guarantee the condition or purity of merchandise after it has left our care. For safety and hygienic purposes, our merchandise cannot be restocked or resold after it is sold, so we are unable to accept returns or exchanges.That being said, satisfying your skin and giving you the care you deserve is our main priority. While we wholeheartedly believe you will love our soaps, in the case that you don’t, please let us know so we can make our products even better for you! Email us at [email protected].
- Disclaimer: Health 2 Humanity does not hold responsibility for reactions to any ingredient in our products or arising from product use. We explicitly state our ingredients on our product packaging and website to proactively warn any at-risk customers. Anyone with sensitivities and/or allergies to any of our ingredients should not use our products.
6. How much is shipping?
- Shipping ranges anywhere from $2 – $8 depending on where you are and how fast you want to get your soap in hand. But, on all orders over $15, we’ll give you free shipping to make sure you get the goodness as easy as possible!
7. Where do you ship to?
- We ship anywhere in the U.S. International orders available upon direct inquiry to [email protected].
8. Where is H2H soap made?
- All H2H products are made right here in the U.S. out of Concord, California.